Friday, February 10, 2012

Ryan :)

Sleep! Today was a sad day... My brother tore his ACL. This is a bad injury for an athlete and he won't be able to finish his season as a senior. I believe that Ryan is a strong person however. He will work hard to come back, and I think that this will make him a greater athlete. Although the circumstances don't seem great now....lots of people will be praying for him. I wish I could've been at home with him today. :( it breaks my heart to hear him so sad and to know how passionate he is about basketball...so tonight my prayers are going out to my baby brother. I love and miss him so much! I hope he knows how many people are supporting him and love him! Goodnight :) Morgan Andrea

2 comments:

  1. Oh Morgan, we feel the same way. It is hard to see him with an injury like this when he has worked so hard for so many years. But, he is strong and we, too, have the confidence he can come back better then ever. He's lucky to have a sister like you that loves him so much. Take care Morgan. We love you.
    Grams and Gramps

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks guys :) I sure hope so! I am so glad to see him this weekend.

    Love you and miss you both sooo MUCH!!!!

    ReplyDelete