Wednesday, February 29, 2012
>:/ = Mad Face
Sorry I will not be writing much tonight. I have to write a five page paper for the class in which this blog is for. It should be quite the treat since I was told on my last essay that my paper was a complete FAILURE and that I am a bad writer....I should be receiving help from the University Writing Center. It is such an honor to be in such a prestigious class. It is too bad that my ideas and thoughts about the concepts in class are of no use. However, I do not plan to go anywhere near a phiolosophy major, and that is what this class appears to be like. I have said my peace. My I enrich the minds of my future elementary students, and pray that they do not end up writing like myself....that or I will encourage that they stick to classes that do not examine your everyday life as some sort of spectacle.
Goodnight!!! I am quite sorry about this, but it needed to be said in order for me to continue on with this paper...and to sleep tonight.
Morgan Andrea
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment