Hello bloggsters!
Today was a great day! The Super Bowl was on, but that is definitely not the highlight of my day. My friend and roommate for next year, Sam, came over to visit and have dinner with me! We did some girl talk, but also finished some homework and watched the Super Bowl.....we also watched The Voice that premiered after because we were excited to see what it was about! It actually is a pretty good show :) There are so many talented singers out there!!! I wish I had a voice like some of these people on the show! I really like Samantha, and I am glad that I met her. She is so bubbly and positive! That is just how I like to live my life. :) She is also a pretty funny person! I love hearing her stories! I am glad that I am living with her and Marta next year. They are such nice girls. :) They actually remind me of one of my best friends Ali, who transferred to LaCrosse. I miss her sooooooo much!
However, I also finished my visual presentation for a job that I reallllly want! I hope that I will hear back from them soon now! FINGERS CROSSED! I also heard back from another job that I applied for, so hopefully tomorrow I will hear back so I can go back in for an interview!
Lastly, I thought I would share this quote with you all. :) I found this and made it my new year's resolution. Resolutions are not all about exercising and losing weight!
I hope you all LOVE this as much as I do!! It is certainly a confidence booster. We are all capable of being kind, unstoppable, and FIERCE!!!
Goodnight!!
Morgan Andrea

No comments:
Post a Comment