Hey!
Today has been a fabulous day! Classes went well, and it was still a pretty nice day out! After classes, I went to help out my friend, Meghan, with her research project. She measured things in my brain which was actually pretty interesting. She had to rub gel in my hair to get the readings, and she then had to put a funny hat on my head with all these attatchments on it. This was the gross part..gel stuff seeping in my hair....gross! However, it wasn't bad and pretty interesting. PLUS I got $20 from the research department just for doing the study!! What an easy way to make some quick cash huh? After that, I went home to start some homework...and...my boyfriend, Matt, and his friend Paul brought me Chipolte for dinner!! It was just the nicest thing!! Definitely better than making dinner tonight :) It was also nice to see him for a bit and talk about things other than school. Lastly, I was able to talk on the phone to one of my best friend Ali!! :) This was probably the best part of my night. She just transferred to UW-Lacrosse, and I miss her sooooooo much! It was definitely great to catch up. She is a FOREVER friend :). I'm glad to have her in my life!!
Today was full of surprises and time spent with some great people! I'm sooo thankful for all those in my life. :)
Night bloggsters!!!
Morgan Andrea
No comments:
Post a Comment