Wednesday, February 15, 2012
~ A very SPECIAL day ~
Today turned out to be a great day! It was really warm outside which was nice for a change. I actually really enjoyed walking to class today. Today was also the second day of my Spanish test, so that felt good to finally be done with tests for the week. After my test today, I had an interview for the job that I am most excited about. I think that it went very well! I will not get my hopes up yet, but I am hopeful that I will be able to become a part of the Parent's Weekend planning committee here at the U. I also worked today...so today ended up being a very long day ! However after work, I found out some very surprising news. Unfortunately my Gram is in the hospital. She is going to be okay though. She is a strong woman, and for my own selfish reasons, I want her to be here for as long as she can. I always tell her that she needs to be there with me to pick out my wedding dress. I love her so much !!!! Anyway, for the surprising and special part of my day. My boyfriend Matt surprised my Gram tonight by visiting her at the hospital! This was so sweet of him. I know that she really appreciated it, and it really meant a lot to me that he took some of the time out of his night to visit her. Tonight I really realized how good of a person Matt is. He truly cares about me and my family, and that is so special.
Tonight pray for your family, friends, and loved ones! Hold on to them tight and don't ever let go. :)
Morgan Andrea
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment