Saturday, February 4, 2012
Today was a very productive day :) I did homework, laundry, and had dinner with my boyfriend Matt. It feels good to have days like this....just relaxing and getting some things done! I'm sorry about the last two nights! Thursday I stayed up late to do my Spanish homework only to find out that as soon as I submitted it, it didn't save... :( after that I was so wiped out that I just went to bed. Last night , Friday, was pretty fun also! I Hung out with some people from the U of M and St. Thomas. It was really fun! It's nice to meet other people from different schools! As I arrived home last night....it was to my surprise that our apartment was in the presence of two starters from my school's basketball team. (aka THE MINNESOTA GOPHERS!) For those of you that follow basketball, Joe Coleman and Rodney Williams were hanging at our place. So overall....last night was pretty eventful! Anyway, I am exhausted and my bed sounds like a good place to rest :)
Goodnight!
Morgan Andrea
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment