Thursday, February 9, 2012
Basketball in Wisconsin
Sooo last night I know I didn't blog...but I was super tired and needed some sleep! Anyway today ended up being a good day:) My boyfriend Matt and I went to watch my brother play basketball in Amery, Wisconsin where Matt is from. We both got to see our families! It was really nice to do that. Ryan unfortunately hurt his knee as soon as we got there....so that was a bummer! I hope his knee is alright! After the game, Matt and I went to his house to pick up some of his clothes he left there and we got to play with the two puppies that are left at his house. I want one sooooo badly! I wish I could take one home with me every time I'm there! Anyway...its bed time! Goodnight!
Sweet dreams bloggsters
Morgan Amdrea
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment