Sunday, February 12, 2012
BUSY Week
Last night I did not blog.... :( However, yesterday was pretty fun! I went shopping with my roommate, Ariana, at Rosedale Mall. It was good to spend some time with her. I was also able to buy my boyfriend his Valentine's Day present!!! I am very excited for this ! Unfortunately, we are celebrating this day on Thursday because I have a Spanish test Tuesday and Wednesday.... I really am just looking forward to the end of this week. There is so much going on ! It is kind of stressful....I just need to try and stay positive. I need to get out of my funk I am in today and just push forward. Everything will be okay :) A lot of the time I think that I psych myself out when I start to think of the week to come. I need to take a deep breath and realize that I will get everything done. Lastly, this coming weekend I am going home to have dinner with my family for my cousin's wedding dinner. She just recently got married ! I am really looking forward to this because I honestly think I just miss my family. It will be good to see them. :)
Early morning tomorrow !! Goodnight Bloggsters!
Morgan Benoy
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment