Tuesday, February 21, 2012

It's only TUESDAY??!!

Hello Bloggsters! Today was another normal day at the U of M. However, because of the snow last night, the sidewalks and streets were very gross today!!! EWWW.... I am not a huge fan of snow or winter in general. I have started my application process for changing schools within the U of M. I am currently in CLA, or the Collge of Liberal Arts, and will be applying for CEHD, the College of Education and Human Development. I have filled out a great majority of the information needed for the applications tonight which was good. I don't think that this process is going to be as big of stress as I had intended it to be. I do have to write an essay, but I am confident with my writing skills, and it should really not be a big problem. This is a good thing to get out of the way, and not be too worried about. However as spring break is approaching,it is becoming quite clear that I have some more homework. This is pretty usual around this time, but I am hoping that it won't be too much of a burden. Also, I am feeling much better today. I have been taking benedryll for the last two days, and it has been helping my rash stay down. I think this was just a virus, and it should go away. However, nothing makes you feel more self-concious than a spotty rash all over yourself.... -_- ...... There is not much going on right now other than what I just talked about. It is very boring ...I know... Hopefully something more exciting tomorrow!! One more quick assignment and off to BED! Goodnight and sleep tight!! Morgan Andrea

No comments:

Post a Comment