Sunday, February 26, 2012
.....Spring Break?? Come soon!
Today I came back to the cities after spending a weekend at home. I actually already miss my family. I really like spending time with them.....and I really just want a nice break from school. SPRING BREAK!!!!! My mom brought me back to school today. We ran to the mall to return some clothes of mine and went to Target. It was nice to spend some time with her. I miss her already though... :( However, on the bright side....I got to talk to my friend Ali tonight! I miss her sooooo much, and I wish she was still going to school here. She really likes LaCrosse though, and I was glad to hear that! I think that i will get to see her when my family is in Madison for Spring Break!!! I am so excited. Hopefully that will all work out. However, I am going to read for pleasure right now, and give myself a break. I am going to bed early... I am sooo tired. I am not sure why??? Sleep sounds so good!!!
Goodnight Bloggsters!!!
Morgan Andrea
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment