Monday, February 6, 2012

~ A Good Day to be a College Student ~

Today ended up being a GREAT day! It was beautiful outside which was a nice surprise. It made it really easy to walk to class, and it was nice to actually enjoy being outside. I could not possibly ask for a better day in February ! However.... my BIG  news came later today ! I got a job on campus! I am sooooo excited for this, and I already start next week! Although I am very excited for this, I also got an interview for the job that I am most excited about ! I know I should probably be excited for the job that I actually got...but I am still going to my interview next week to be an assistant for the Parent's Program. This job requires you to help plan Parent's Weekend at the University!!! I think it would be a great opportunity! Who knows? Maybe I could end up with two jobs! I really do enjoy working...which may seem strange...but I just like to be around people and be productive.

I also watched Pretty Little Liars tonight ! I read all of those books, and I love watching the show ! Other than my job news...nothing too exciting is going on at the U of M. However, I am going to get some rest for tomorrow! I am looking forward to another productive day....time to write my first paper of the second semester!....and to go to my 8 AM class..... -_-........ hmmm... I hope all goes well :)


Goodnight Bloggsters!

Morgan Andrea

2 comments: