Monday, February 20, 2012

It's Snowing........ :(

Today was an interesting and long day. Unfortunately I do not feel well today . :( I had to go to the doctor's today to get checked. I have a rash all over my body and a sore throat and aching body. This is not fun. However, he said that it is most likely a virus, but if it continues to get worse I will have to go in again. Good News: I GOT THE JOB I WANTED!!!! This job is for the Parent Program Assistant for Parent's Weekend! I was very excited about this opportunity and job. It also pays more than any other job I have ever had before....definitely a plus! This week looks like it is about to get busy again. I am going to be in the process of applying for my major and school transfer. I am looking to be in the College of Education and Human Development here at the U. Hopefully I will get accepted and all my major stresses for this year will be gone!!! Between finding classes, jobs, and applying for this college....it is allll soooooooooo much! It will all be over before I know it. However I am still not feeling too hot so BED. Goodnight!! Sweet dreams bloggsters!!! Morgan Andrea P.S- it is snowing.... :( Spring come soon!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment