Sunday, February 19, 2012
Saturday
Saturday was quite eventful...unlike FRIDAY!! My boyfriend and I were supposed to leave in the morning to visit his family, and then go to my cousin's wedding dinner at my uncle Mike's house with my entire family. Matt had some moring difficulties however. He had gone to the Jason Aldean concert the night before with some friends...and let's just say the night ended up getting the best of him!! We were supposed to leave by noon. He did not wake up unil ONE! However, I was unaware of this because he had lost his phone, wallet, and room keys the night before..... :( ahhh!! Matt did end up finding all of his things, and we did make it to dinner on time. The dinner was very nice! :) We had spaghetti, salad, lasagna, and bread for dinner. YUMM!! It was nice to be with family to celebrate my cousin Kaylyn and her new husband Kale's recent wedding. Not only that, but it was nice for my whole family to meet Matt and get to know him better. He is a keeper that's for sure :) After dinner and some DELICIOUS cake... !!!.... we headed back to Minneapolis. We ended up going over to his friend's house for awhile which was fun! I like meeting new people, and I always feel like his friends from St. Thomas really enjoy meeting me. It definitely makes me excited to see them again. After a long long lonnnnggg day....Matt and I went to bed at his place. A good night's sleep was necessary!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment