Sunday, February 19, 2012

Sunday... LAZY DAY

After a long saturday, I woke up to the beautiful campus of St. Thomas. Matt took me to breakfast at the new student center which is GORGEOUS! I definitely took advantage of all the food that was available. At least I didn't have to cook this morning! Matt brought me home shortly after that, and it was good to be home. I got to finish all my laundry and homework. I like that feeling of accomplishment. Other than that, my day has consisted of me sitting on the couch watching Harry Potter yet again! (ABC Family!!!) However, it is off to bed here! Goodnight! Sweet dreams bloggsters!! Morgan Andrea

2 comments:

  1. Not sure if you even still blog on this.. But there was a picture on google when I searched "Philippians 4:13" and the picture of the girls tattoo I thought was really pretty down her back? The corner of the pic lead me to this blog, anyway... If that you and your tattoo I'm just curious as to how/why you let them tattoo you with "him" lowercased that would bother me for the rest of my life "Him" which is referring to Christ is always capitaized!! Regardless the tattoo is beautiful only thing I didn't like... BUT if you have no clue what I'm talking about that's awkward lol and if u google a bit I'm sure you'll find it! K God Bless!! Byeeee

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do know that you would capitalize "Him"...but this is not my tattoo. It belongs to a wonderful, beautiful girl who just recently passed away at the age of 22. She is looking down on you now, and I do not believe you have the right to criticize others in that way. If you want more information..you could actually READ the post that goes along with that picture.

    ReplyDelete