Thursday, February 16, 2012

Tonight was wonderful :) my boyfriend Matt took me to the hospital to visit my Grams. It was so good to see . her! I love her anf my Gramps very much. We were there for awhile and before we left I told my grams goodbye. I gave her a hug and kiss...and she whispered into my ear that we still need to go wedding dress shopping..someday. I started to cry. As you know, I wrote about this last night. I have always told her that she will be the one person I am sure to bring with me on that special day. This absolutely melted my heart. It was then so incredible that she said that to me then. God has a special way of reaching out to people. I believe it is true. :) After our visit, Matt and I went to Olive Garden to celebrate Valentine's Day ! I had such a good time with him. He is such a sweetheart in every single way. He liked the present I got for him too! I was so excited to give it to him! He also got me a very very nice present:) Matt got me a Pandora charm for my bracelet!!!! It has hearts on it which are the color of his birthstone so that I will always remember that he got it for me :) I am one lucky girl to have a guy like him! Oh! And he also got me chocolates which I love! Overall tonight was an amazing night to be with some people I truly care about :) Goodnight & count your blessings! :) Morgan Andrea

No comments:

Post a Comment