Sunday, January 29, 2012

sooooo i realize i am a bit behind....!! i had such an eventful weekend !!

Friday: I had lunch with my Mom. :) It was so nice to hang out with her! Afterward, I hung out with my boyfriend, Matt. I helped him take care of his dog Tally's puppies!! soooo cute! Then I went grocery shopping with my mom, and we watched a movie when we got home.

Saturday: I went with my boyfriend and his family to a wedding! It was so nice to be included in this special event. I really enjoy spending time with Matt's family and getting to know them more. Overall we all had a fun night! :) pics to come!

Today: My Mom and Grandma Kay Couch hosted a bridal shower for my cousin, Kaylyn! I am happy for her as she starts a new life with her fiance, Kale, and new baby! Life is wonderful, and today is a reminder that we should be thankful for those in our lives . :)

Lastly, Matt's mom Kate was hospitalized today after a snow tubing accident. She was knocked unconcious and is now in a hospital in the cities. My prayers go out to her, and I hope she receives good news tomorrow. She is such a fun loving person and always makes me feel welcome at their house. A mama like this would appreciate your prayers tonight too.

I am off to bed now! Count your blessings :)
Morgan Andrea


No comments:

Post a Comment