Me and my Mom :) she gave me this idea!
I love her to pieces..she is my best friend.
These are some of the girls that I work with while I'm at school.
I work at Rosedale Mall at Abercrombie & Fitch. DISCOUNTS!!
I attend the University of Minnesota. I love my Gophers!! This is at
a football game this season. One of my favorite things is to watch
football and basketball. Also my friend Samantha is in this picture with me
...and she is one of my future roommates!!
These are my current roommates. We live in an
apartment at school. Beautiful ladies!! :)
This is one of my best friends, Ali. She recently transferred
to another school...I miss her so much already! It has been
hard to see her leave, but hopefully I will be visiting her soon!
Currently, this is the only picture I have of my brother on my computer.
He is on the far left. I consider Ryan to be one of my best friends. :)
He is always there for me. Next year he will be attending Minnesota
State University at Moorhead on a basketball scholarship! I am
so proud of him, and maybe his friend Andy, in the middle, will be joining him!
Here I am with one of my friends Gaby (right). She is
Puerto Rican, and I happen to be Peruvian! I am very
proud of my ethnicity. I was adopted November 12, 1991
by my parents Scott and Kari. I am so thankful for
the life I have been given.
Lastly....these are my two best friends! I have to introduce them also. :)
We all went to high school together, and I love when they are able to visit
me at college. Tana is on the left, and Samantha is on the right. We have
such fun times together!
I am now off to bed!! Early class in the morning.... :( it is best that I can get some good sleep!
More great pictures, Morgan. Good luck with your 100 days project!
ReplyDelete