Hello Bloggers!
My name is Morgan Benoy, and I'm currently a sophomore at the University of Minnesota. This is my first blogging experience, and I'm hoping I will get the hang of things quickly! My reason for starting this blog is actually pretty interesting. I am currently in a class at the university where we are doing a project. The title of the project is "100 Days of..." and we are supposed to choose something to do for 100 days! After 100 days, we will have to analyze and evaluate what we chose to do. This is all related to our topic of everyday life and its meanings. I actually am really curious as to what will come about during these 100 days...... :) I will mostly likely be sharing things about my everyday life as of right now, but if I get rolling of something....things just might change! I hope you can join me for this project and my first experience as a BLOGGER!!
No comments:
Post a Comment