Monday, January 30, 2012

It is ONLY Monday....! Anyway, today was a pretty good day. :)

I signed my lease for my apartment next year today! I am living with my friends Samantha and Marta. They are such nice girls, and I am looking forward to living with them!

Also, I was able to watch my brother's basketball game tonight. His team played at the Target Center so it was super close to where I live! My mom, Kari, and my uncle, Mike, picked me up after my classes, and we went out to eat at Five Guys in Dinkytown. Five Guys has thee best burgers! I would trade a million MacDons for this place! It reminds me of In-n-Out Burger if any of you have heard of that. It was nice to spend some time with them tonight. :)

I just finished some homework, and I am off to bed. :) My favorite part of my day during the week...SLEEP!

Lastly, Matt's mom Kate is doing better today!! I posted about her situation last night, and she is still at a hospital here in the cities. However after Matt visited her today, he said that her sentences made sense and didn't seem so confused. This is such great news! Even though this is great to hear, I am still praying for her and that she continues to feel better. I would appreciate it if you mentioned her in your prayers tonight too.


Well I am off to bed! Sweet dreams Bloggsters!! :)

Morgan Andrea

No comments:

Post a Comment