Sunday, March 18, 2012

March 10: MOA- Girl Scout Style

The day after I was home, my mom and I went to the Mall of America. My cousins were there for the Girl Scout's 100th Anniversary! They are both involved in Girl Scouts and seemed pretty excited. My mom and I did shop, but it was really interesting to just people watch! There were soooo many people there. I had never seen so mnay people at the mall before! Anyway, it was fun to see my aunt and cousins...and also to hang out with my mom. After we went to the mall, me and my mom met up with my brother and dad to go to the Sectional Final Boys High School Basketball game: Somerset vs. GET. GET won the game and they won a trip to state in Madison. Afterwards, we all went out to eat with my dad's assistant coaches and the one coach's family. It was a good night overall :)

No comments:

Post a Comment