Sunday, March 18, 2012

March 11: Funday Sunday

Sunday I got to see my friends Tana and Samantha. I was sooo excited to see them since I hadn't seen them in a really long time. My boyfriend, Matt, came to visit me before he went back to school, so he came with me and Tana to eat at Buffalo Wild Wings where Samantha works. I have met a lot of Matt's friends, so it was nice for him to meet my two best friends. After dinner, Matt left and Tana and I went back to her apartment in River Falls. We ended up going bowling with some of her friends which was fun! I had never hung out with her friends from River Falls before, so it was nice to finally meet the people that she talks about most while at school. Overall, a fun friend day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment