Sunday, March 18, 2012
March 13: St. Thomas bound!
Tuesday was an eventful day!I woke up and I went to visit my dad at school! I helped in his classroom, but I also got to see Henry, a little boy who used to go to the daycare I work at. He likes to visit my dad's classroom everyday, and he is such a sweet boy who gives the biggest hugs! He lives in a foster home, and I wish that my family would adopt him. He needs lots of love and our family would give him just that. After my visit with my dad, I went to get my hair trimmed (which was quite overdue). I then went to visit Matt at school. I really wanted to see him before I went with my family to Madison. My spring break was this last week, and his is this week. It is a long time to not see him, so I really wanted to visit him. We went out to eat chinese with his roommate Paul. Then I went to watch his basketball game, and after, I helped him pack for his spring break in South Carolina with the St. Thomas crew team. Packing might have been the most hilarious part of the night! Matt was being so silly and he probably danced more than he packed :) However, we got it all done and I headed home. I was glad to have spent some time with him before I had to leave. It was such a fun night!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment