Sunday, May 6, 2012
This whole last week has certainly been a roller coaster of events. I think that I am really lucky to have some special people in my life. I want to dedicate this post to all of my close friends. I have realized that I should not take them for granted. They have helped with with so many things in my life. I am so thankful to have their support and love.
My Baldwin girls.:) I don't know quite what I would do without them. They can make me smile in any situation. Tana always texts me to make sure I am having a good day or just to catch up. She takes special time out of her day to talk to me and I really appreciate it.
I think about Samantha a lot....especially lately. She is definitely a forever friend and I love her to death! She is such a strong person, and I know I can tell her anything. I am thankful to have her in my life.
Miss Ali Wittchow. She is such a sweet and caring person. We have gone through so much together since I first met her in college. I am so glad to have her as a shoulder to lean on. Even though she has moved away...I feel closer to her than ever before.
Sam Juhn:) I am so glad that I will be living with this girl next year. She has been there for me this year and I reallllllyyyy appreciate it. She has such a positive attitude that I love. Nothing can get this girl down. I definitely admire her:)
Oh Miss Marta! (she is in the middle) She is such a goofy person! She makes me laugh lots and reminds me that no matter what life throws at you...its going to be OKAY!! I am also glad to have her as a roommate for next year. She brightens a room and makes my day!
Caikin and Lizzy. I love these two girls! I am so glad that I met them this year. They are little spitfires! They are such nice girls and I love hanging out with them. They have shown me the age does not make a difference...friends can be of all ages :)
Lastly, my brother Ryan is my best friend of them all! I could not have asked for a sweeter or more caring sibling. He knows me front and back, inside and out! I am going to miss him so much next year! With the events of this last week, I thank God for the presence of my brother. I would be at a complete loss without him. I may be older, but he has always been a role model for me.
~Morgan Andrea
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








No comments:
Post a Comment