Tuesday, May 1, 2012
Deep Breath
Yesterday was CRAZY!! It had to be the busiest day that I have had in a long time. I started off the morning with my final debate for spanish. I was actually really nervous for this, but it ended up going very well. After my debate I had my oral exam for my LPE, or Language Proficiency Exam. It was very nerve wracking, but I am glad that it is over. Then I went to work for a little bit which was nice. Becca and I went to businesses in Dinkytown to try to get them to participate in the carnival event for Parent's Weekend. Five Guys even gave us free food while we waited to talk to the manager! That place went up about ten notches for me :) Then I had to head to my last exam of the day in physics. That test was a really long and I am glad that it is over. However, after class I had to go to work until 8!!! I swear my day was never ending. Anyway...I am glad that Monday is over and that it is now TUESDAY!!!
I hope you all are having a good day!
Morgan Andrea
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment