Sunday, April 29, 2012
A Proud Sister:)
Saturday was quite an eventful day! In the morning I did my laundry and packed up to go home for the night. Afterwards, I went out to eat for late lunch/early dinner. I was asked out on a date by a boy that I am friends with. Connor and I had a good time, and it was nice to go out and do this. I do not want another boyfriend right now, but it was nice to be asked out! Plus, he is a nice and cute guy! After lunch, my aunt and cousins picked me up to head home. I was glad to see my parents, dog Reggie, and my other cousins when I arrived home. It felt good to be home!! Last night was also prom at my high school. My brother brought a girl in his grade who was originally not going. She is autistic, and sometimes has a hard time at school. He offered to bring her to prom so that she could have a great night and add to better high school experience for her. I thought that it was extremely amazing of him to do this for her. I was really proud of him last night. My brother truly has his heart in the right spot. He is so humble, unselfish, smart, caring....he will make one lucky girl very happy someday. I was just so moved and actually teared up when he was walking at the grand march. I am lucky to have such an AMAZING brother and best friend:)
Morgan Andrea
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment