Sunday, April 29, 2012

and...ITS SUNDAY!

Today I came back to the cities early in the morning. I went with Matt and his family to his regatta at Lake Phalen. I have never been to something like this before! It was actually really fun! Matt is really involved in crew and I reallly wanted to see what it was all about. The lake had a beach surrounding it so it was really relaxing to watch. There were LOTS of people there, and many people were grilling food and had their dogs there. Matt's sister Alyssa and I were trying to meet as many dogs as we could! There were so many cute ones :) !! I am glad that I got to experience this though, and Matt said that he really appreciated me coming to see what he has been working so hard for. Now, I am just doing homework.... :( I prepared my notecards for tomorrow for Spanish. I am really anxious to see what our topic is going to be! It will be such a nerve wracking day! Afterwards, I have my oral interview for my LPE exam (Language Proficiency Exam). I am going to get a lot of huge things out of the way..but it will be a tad stressful! Wish me luck! Morgan Andrea <3

No comments:

Post a Comment